Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Importance of Family

I had no idea how important the family was to me until I served a full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and truly gained a testimony of how the family is central to God's great plan of happiness. After gaining that insight, and truly internalizing it, I came home and realized how much I love my family, and how grateful I am to them for not only raising me in the gospel, but also being great examples of living it themselves. I hope all of you find this blog beneficial in learning about the family, and what we can do to enrich the lives of those around us.

~Tina

1 comment:

  1. Hey! my name is Emily and I'm the TA for your class. Good job on the blog! This class will open your eyes to so many new insights:)

    ReplyDelete